June 26, 2009

Allah Hafiz

Sorry for the late post guys but the thing is that i'm going to Pakistan and this will be my last post until i come back. I would blog in Pakistan too but the load-shedding is too much these days, plus i'd rather spend my time with my family and loved ones. I thank everyone for making this a successful blog with over 1,500 visitors coming here in a span of 4 months. I will start to put new posts again in late August/early September. Alvida friends and have a great summer! [P.S. Go ahead and check out older posts if you want]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pak trip in mid summers! hehe
Have a safe journey mate

Captain said...

thanks yaar

Post a Comment

Your Comments And Insights Are Always Appreciated

TO ADD A COMMENT CLICK ON THE COMMENTS LINK UNDER NEW POST