April 8, 2009

Our media can kill the Taliban

Okay I'm not saying this in a sarcastic way. I really think our media can kill the taliban. Exposing the taliban's wicked ways and their injustice [like the swat girl being whipped tape] the taliban could lose followers and most importantly power in Pakistan. I mean what's not to cover? They make their money off of drugs, commit suicide, blow up things, mistreat women, kill other innocent people including muslims, blow up masjids, and still manage to call themselves muslims. I mean that's the biggest scandal ever!!! I know my idea is a bit raw but it has alot of power in it. If our media has the power to unite the country during the indian blame games [mumbai massacre and such events] then why not use that power to kill off an enemy that is grown within?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments And Insights Are Always Appreciated

TO ADD A COMMENT CLICK ON THE COMMENTS LINK UNDER NEW POST