The so-called lone survivor of the Mumbai attacks; Ajmal Kasab, takes back his confession saying that he was made to confess by force by the Mumbai police. Wow, this is really back-firing on India, first the women claiming to be Kasab's mother and now this. Anyway the article is below take a look at it and when there is an update on this situation then i'll post it up.
MUMBAI: Ajmal Kasab on trial in India for last year's Mumbai attacks wants to retract his confession, claiming it was extracted by torture, his defence lawyer told reporters Friday.
"On his instruction, a retraction application has been filed, retracting the so-called alleged confession," said Abbas Kazmi, who is defending Mohammed Ajmal Kasab.
"He's going to plead not guilty," he added.
The lawyer told reporters that Kasab claimed the confession, made to a local magistrate while he was in police custody, was "extracted out of coercion and force and it was not a voluntary confession."
He quoted Kasab as claiming he had been "physically tortured."Source: Geo News