Pakistan has been saved from 2 tyrants; Nawaz Sharif and his brother Shahbaz Sharif. Providing its detailed judgement in the Sharif brothers disqualification case on Saturday, the Supreme Court said: “Under Article 45 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, although sentences were pardoned by the President of Pakistan, yet conviction was still intact and effective and having not been set aside by any competent higher/appellate court, conviction and disqualification would remain in existence.” This means even though the President of Pakistan let them go, their punishment and charges are still in effect and will take place. This is a very bright day for Pakistan as Pakistan is saved from yet another evil and justice has been served at last. What will happen to these tyrants? Only God knows, but here are some highlights from the judgement:
- Nawaz is not a sagacious, righteous, or honest person
- PML-N chief publicly propagated biased opinions
- Nawaz sought to defame and bring into ridicule the judiciary, armed forces
- No ‘reasonable, prudent’ man has cause to question "bias" in court
- Shahbaz’s unpaid loans make him fugitive from law
- PML-N president cannot be considered "righteous"
- Shahbaz has been working to "ridicule, defame, harass, downgrade, humiliate" judiciary since 1997