December 26, 2009

Musharraf Is On Facebook



Did you know Musharraf is on facebook?!? I just found out recently and (me being me) I added him as fast as I could lol. He's not like most celebs in the the world that barely update their blogs or anything like that, he actually posts some interesting stuff up such as pictures of his presidency days etc. He also interacts with his facebook friends and fans and updates his status as well. You can add him through his facebook by clicking here. Hope you have fun interacting with one of Pakistan's most successful leaders!

His recent status updates:

December 25, 2009 10:10 PM
"On the day of his birth, I would like to reflect on how fortunate Pakistan is to have had a founder like Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and revive our commitment to his dreams for us."


December 25, 2009 9:57 PM
"Merry Christmas to all our fellow countrymen celebrating Christmas today."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol lol lol

Post a Comment

Your Comments And Insights Are Always Appreciated

TO ADD A COMMENT CLICK ON THE COMMENTS LINK UNDER NEW POST